Python class keyword is used to create classes in Python. Class is a OOPS concept, which is used to create objects. We will read about Python class in details in coming posts. Here we will study about class keyword
Syntax of class
class class_name : attributes
- In Python, classes can be created by using class keyword.
- Class_name is name of class.
- attributes are methods or variables of class_name
Example of class:
Let’s understand class by taking an example:
#Python class class student : rollNo=1 name="Rocky" std="5th" print(student.name)
- Here student is class.
- rollNo, name and std are its attributes or variable of class.
- Class variable can be accessed by using dot operator. When we wrote student.name its print Rocky as it has assign name Rocky.